Stainless steel three way high pressure ball valves
Holmbury’s BVS 3 Series three way stainless steel high pressure ball valves are designed to suit a wide range of applications. These valves should not be used as flow control valves and should therefore always be fully open or closed.
- Available in ‘L’ or ‘T’ port configurations
- One piece body design provides additional strength
- Full bore valves provide unrestricted flow path for negligible pressure drop
- 90 degree operation
- Cranked handle allows clearance for easy operation. Handles can be replaced.
- Valve Locking Kits (carbon steel) and Valve Handles are available for the BVS 3 Series
- AISI 316 stainless steel
- Fitted with Viton seals
- Also available in carbon steel (See BVC 3 Series)
- Metric and flanged available on request
- Handle is zinc alloy (stainless steel available on request)
- Designed for usage in marine, offshore/onshore, pharmaceutical, power generation and offshore industries
AVAILABLE SEALS AND TEMPERATURE RANGE
All carbon steel products have Nitrile Butadiene Rubber seals fitted as standard. All stainless steel products have Fluoro-elastomer Rubber (Viton®) seals fitted as standard. Special seal materials available on request.
|Abbreviation||Trade Name||Chemical Name||Min Temp.||Max Temp.|
|NBR XNBR||Chemigum®, Hycar8, Breon®, Butakon®, Butacril®, Buna-N®, Perbunan®, Paracril®, Krynac®, Europrene-N®, Nipol®||Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Carboxylated Nitrile Rubber||-40°C (-40°F)||106°C (223°F)|
|FKM (FPM)||Dai-el®, Fluorel®, Tecnoflon®, Viton®||Fluoro-elastomer Rubber||-20°C (-4°F)||200°C (392°F)|
|EPR EPDM||Buna-AP®, Dufral®, Epsyn®, Nordel®, Epcar8, Keltan®, Royalene®, Polysar-EPDM®||Ethylene Propylene Copolymer Ethylene Propylene Terpolymer||-50°C (-58°F)||120°C (248°F)|
|FVMQ||Silastic 1S®, FSE®||Fluorosilicone Rubber||-65°C (-85°F)||170°C (338°F)|
|FFKM||Perlast®, Kalrez®, Chemraz®, Kaflon®||Perfluoroelastomer||-25°C (-13°F)||300°C (572°F)|